Data to import
This is a simple tool to import data from Plaato App
It lets you see your fermentation data as a chart and lets you export chart as image, pdf and as a xlsx spreadsheet.
How to use
- Get a Plaato digital airlock: https://www.plaato.io/
- Download the Plaato App from Apple or Google
- Start a new batch in Plaato
- Export data from Plaato:
- Click on the three small dots in the lower right corner of the app.
- If you have just started a new batch you should make a backup before you erase your data existing data: Click on "Export to CSV" and then "Erase data" to start a new data set for the new batch. If this is a current batch, do not erase the data - just click on "Export to CSV"
- Click on "Export to CSV" and then "OK"
- You will receive an email containing three links to your data
- Insert the links from the mail in the fields above. Write a name for your brew if you wish
- Click on "Import data" to see your chart
For bug reports, questions, comments, or feature requests fell free to contact me: email@example.com
Created by Thomas Skou
Recent public charts